“Where to next” is a question that I’ve been asked over and over lately. My friends who enjoy reading my blog know that my husband and I usually travel to Europe in the fall. This year is no different yet we have planned something new. I thought it might be fun for everyone who likes following along on our adventures to give a guess as to what we are doing for this year’s trip.
I have decided to share some clues with you and see if you can figure out what our travel adventures will be. Only a very few of you have any idea of what our plans are and if you happen to be one of them, I ask you to not give the answer away until I start writing about our travels…thank you.
Clues, see if you can guess?
- One if by land, two if by sea, (this clue could provide more than one answer).
- We fly from Orlando and return to Miami, a passport will be necessary.
- We will be speaking English, other languages would be helpful.
- Four countries but no maps necessary…is that possible?
- A well known “explorer” may be the biggest clue of all.
- While not a specific place , the people there are from 49 different countries.
- Our shortest trip in years and yet one of the busiest.
- While some might think of this journey as being relaxing it will be far from it.
- Elegant yet casual, my kind of traveling.
- At the end of our journey, a lot of small plates will have been consumed.
I’d love to hear from you as to what you think we are doing this year. I’ll be giving you the answer in a few short days as to this year’s European adventure.